Thursday, December 2

the tears were streaming like a waterfall R.I.P. Dobby ~ a free elf

I don't need to say that Harry Potter was fabulous. That's already obvious.
But I still can't get over Dobby dying!! WAHH!! WHY IS IT DOBBY!! SO INNOCENT!!
I feel this urge to kill Bellatrix! Stupid stupid stupid witch. How could you!?
And Hedwig!! NAWW we'll miss you!! I don't think Harry was upset enough though.
A moment's silence for Dobby and Hedwig...and Moody...and George's ear. 
*sniff*

Moving on, how pretty is Emma Watson!! And Hermione is sooo shhhmaart!! *hermy-ohn* >:)
Or perhaps, "HYPOTENUSE"! *bwahahahaha*

On a seperate note, Debbie discovered my animal self!! I'm a.............................. *drumroll suspense*

That's a beaver by the way. HEH. Geddit? Buck teeth?? :)=
*btw that was a fail emoticon...supposed to be a smiley with buck teeth?? geddit? =.= nevermind.*

Anyways. Just discovered it is nearly impossible to get to Balmoral Beach by public transport. YAYY not.

Three interesting things I did today:
1. did some handstands and cartwheels without killing myself. Hurray. *that was sarcasm btw*
2. cried for Dobby...and metaphorically cried when I saw how tall Eve is in heels. Which is even taller than usual, which is already really tall. (Does that make sense?)
3. discovered that not EVERYONE from my old school is oblivious to my existance. FINALLY! I EXIST!! (sounds like philosophy all over again)

No comments:

Post a Comment