Friday, November 26

when i try to do a kick, i always fall down

Q: How do you make a sausage roll?
A: Push it!!

hahahaha

This week has been pretty eventful!

Some interesting things that have occurred:
-made a sausage joke in front of the whole assembly to promote a tutor stall... and it worked! see above
-did a scary improvised solo at Bands Concert...outdoors!! with my science teacher in the audience!
-my dog pissed on the floor at puppy school...shame
-cut up lots of onions without crying
-became a walking sausage sizzle...well, I smelt like one...
-met Kath for the first time in ages!
-finally able do the jazz routine!! except i kept falling over and hurting myself in hip hop and in kicks. =.=
-went to the opera house
-made 25 lolly bags (thanks amanda!)
-used wooden pegs and massive bulldog clips to hold flying band music to a music stand...weird
-decorated my wall
-drank easy way with my mum
-got an invisible stamp on my hand...?
-found out that i am a millimetre taller than my mum!!! YAY
-got a real stamp on my hand! (it said good work and had a purple tomato on it!)
-spontaneously blabbed about philosophy to cover up for talking too much
-rediscovered my love for cadbury cherry ripes and turkish delights...although not many other people like it...mmm cherry ripes...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment