Monday, November 22

when the wind blows...my scraps of paper for the stupid english collage goes flying around the room. =.=

This week has been extremely stressful. And guess what? It's only Monday. =.=
Why do we have stupid massive projects in the last weeks of school? Do the teachers have a really sick sense of humour or something? It's not funny. No one is laughing.

Stayed up last night until midnight doing a stupid collage that looks really crappy like it was done by a kindergardener (is that how you spell it??). No offence intended to kindergardeners.

I want to walk down this road and run away from wherever i am right now.

I have also just spent the morning shifting through google pages looking for SAUSAGE JOKES. haha. how sad.

On another note, on saturday night, I looked at the clock and saw that it was 7 pm. While my friends were watching Harry Potter 7 part 1 in IMAX...........i was washing dishes.

*bell rings* back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment