Thursday, December 9

Finally. *sighs in relief*

I HAVE ESCAPED.

Yeah...you probably have absolutely no idea what I am talking about. Here's a hint.

I'm sorry, but you have to be an extremely obese nub-muffin not to get this "hint". 

It took AGGESSS for me to just...do it. DEACTIVATE. But its finally done. The thing is, I have been procrastinating about it for WEEKS...months. *sheepish grin* But (as cheesy as it sounds), i was lying in bed thinking about it, and I thought, what exactly will I miss about it?? Some possibilities:
-wall spam
-notifications
-ability to comment and like various status and photos. I can do that in real life. It's called talking and exchanging photos.
-counting the number of "friends" i have by adding randoms i don't know or talk to


HOW ADORABLE IS THIS!! Peer pressure-ness. ^^ 
so basically, i deducted that there was one thing I would miss/be a bit sad about leaving behind:
Stalking people >:)


But anyways. What is done is done is done. IT'S DONE!! YAY *okay, enough with that word. =.=*

Looking forward to YUM CHA TOMORROW!! except now I have to pay with my own money :(( which sorta sucks, but I guess its fair considering I'm getting pretty big allowance now.

Sooooo....................has anyone been noticing the stinking hot weather lately? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment