Tuesday, December 7

are you feeling the holidays (as usual) as i am? no. of course not.

Yesterday I was dead set that it was Friday. It wasn't. Yesterday was Monday.
What was my MOST BASIC goal for holidays? Music-practising everyday. (specifically: 2hrs piano and violin per day. *grimaces*) Have I yet achieved it? NO. THAT IS NOT GOOD = VERY BAD.

Instead, here is what I achieved today:
-1 hr 30 min piano. That was good. Extremely frustrating, but satisfying. I had to resort to stopping at one point, and taking 10 slow, deep breaths to calm myself down. It worked. Heh.
-30 min violin SHAME SHAME

-Bought a song on iTunes. :)
-Found out I can't go to Chatswood because I have an alternative event that is even more fun. Piano lesson. YAY no. Only consolation is that a piano lesson is better than a violin lesson. O_O

-Re-read the second half of Harry Potter 7!! (picking up where the movie paused...heh). I will never get over the genius-ness of it.
-Took my dog on a walk. Extremely fail. Less than 1 min, she did 3 poos, I was unprepared - SHE EVEN SH*T ON TH LEASH AND i accidentally put my hand on it. Yay. 
-Oh yeah. Plus stabbed my toe with an extremely sharp piece of plastic. Blood. Red. Kind of felt like stepping on a very small, sharp nail. Another yay.
-And the icing on the cake, the braces getting tightened. No explanation required. Its always a fun event. So fun you never want to do it ever again. Still throbbing. Actually, its getting worse as I'm typing. OW OW OW OW...*rolls over in self-pity and cries*

Hey, but on the positive side, the weather was JUST BEAUT today. No, that doesn't help. But it was worth a try. Time to go surfing lookbook just to get more depressed. Desperate to post a look, but its impossible to get a picture first. Not that anyone will even read this. No one ever comments (except debbie. :) Thanks debs). It feels like I'm just talking to myself like in real life. Maybe I'll just go chew on some Panadol to make myself think that my braces will stop hurting. It won't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment