Thursday, December 23

Basil, lemon thyme and garlic.

JUST ATE A REALLY YUMMY COFFEE CREAM FLAVOURED MELTING MOMENT.
It literally "melted" in my mouth. I'm not kidding. 




Sorry, the last photo was a bit random. I just thought all the nail polish was really funny. 
So Tuesday was clothes swap day!! It was so much fun and I was uber surprised/pleased about how much stuff people brought. Special thanks to Ivy (for the pretty dress) and Debbie (for the cute woven/mocassin flats). 

*slaps hand on table and squishes tiny spider* 

And btw, if you were wondering about the slightly strange title of this post, its to do with me cooking dinner last night. The menu was:
  • Lemon thyme and garlic marinated barramundi fillets
  • Basil, cherry tomato and pistachio pesto with butterfly/bow tie pasta
  • Garlic mash potatos
  • Random peas (with salt and pepper...i don't know why i added that)
  • Really random retarded cucumber
It turned out surprisingly well!! Really yummy and everyone ate heaps (i think). This was my second time making mash potatoes (the first time failed miserably...basically i undercooked the potatoes anyway it was a disaster but you don't need to hear about it). 

Sneak peek:




If you're wondering, the last picture was mash potato. ^^ nomnomnom

Last night my dad helped me to insert the film into my vintage 1930s Kodak Flash Bantam camera (why do i always type the long name? =.=) and today I took SEVEN PHOTOS ON IT!! Heh. Really fun. 

Anyway the wind is blowing our house down and sending stuff flying around the room and my brother is bugging me to help him do something. 

Merry Christmas to all. *sings* Feliz navidaaaad...Here's some more pics to help you get "in the spirit". Wow. That sounded really sarcastic. 




No comments:

Post a Comment