Monday, December 27

Happy Post Christmas!

I have a confession to make.  I was practising piano today (no, that's not the confession...) when something snapped. No, it clicked. No wait, it changed. No, switched. Nah, back to clicked. Moving on. I suddenly REALISED (ah, that's the word) that I like piano more than violin. OMG. I immediately compared it to liking one child more than another and felt terrible. (bad analogy i know, and don't worry - i don't have child). But not really. Sort of evil, like. MWAHAHAHA sucks to the violin I like piano better - take that I PWN YOU!!










Yummy pavlova with whipped cream and fresh red berries!! Mmmmmmm...summer is bliss. So is dessert. Therefore summer dessert is paradise. Such an obvious equation. And leftover whipped cream became "strawberries in cream" and "rasberries in cream" (basically shoving the leftovers together in your mouth. Doesn't sound as eloquent as the name suggests. But its sooo good.)

NEWSFLASH!!!

Remember how I obsessed over clogs from Wittner? Well, today my mum and I (technically speaking, they're hers, but I'll probs be stealing them more...heh.) bought a pair of Shuba clogs from HYPE!!! YAYAY hurray for post christmas sales!! 30% off!!! Yeah. Totally cool man. As seen from my excitement, it is probably not hard to guess that I had a little photo-taking spaz with them. Which I did. And will now share with you. Right now.










So there you go. New clogs. And too many photos. And on that note, after *ahem* obsessively taking pictures of shoes I also experimented with some other photo-taking. I love my camera.




I like the first one the best. I took it by shoving my camera in the face of my dog, that I was carrying down the stairs. Flash. It was extremely spontaneous. That reminds me of ukeleles (don't ask why spontaneous-ness reminds me of ukeleles...). At the christmas party bash this year (sounds exciting right? forms a picture of a bunch of young teenage friends chilling by a pool, loud music playing...no. just lunch with family.) Along with the story. I discovered a ukelele, no in fact, THE IDENTICAL UKELELE TO THE ONE DEBBIE JUST BOUGHT in my cousins room. Now, my cousins is 7, and she has a little brother who is 2. I know that because I played with him, with a thomas the tank engine train track set, before he decided to bash me up with a Bob the Builder yellow tractor, whatever its name is. *googles it* Scoop. It's called scoop. ANYWAY so I found this UKELELE sitting in the corner COLLECTING DUST and start playing with it - eventually I asked my 7-yr-old cousin if the ukelele was hers - no. It was her brothers. The 2-yr-old's. Then I hyperventilated. No, that's a lie. I was just extremely shocked. Extremely. He doesn't even play it. *shakes head* sigh. Anyway (how long is this paragraph? And how many times have I written "anyway"?! Anyway...) I better wrap it up there, this post is WAAY too long already. Happy post christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment