Wednesday, March 23

Maths is my boyfriend, Chinese is my ex.



Aren't these photos nice? I wish I could say that I had taken them...but no. Courtesy to frankie

I just came back from another violin lesson. As I was trudging back up the massive hill to my house, I started freaking out about all the work I had to do tonight/this week/forever. Then I started swearing to the rhythm of my aching feet (f**k, f**k, f**k...etc.) until I broke into hysteria. Which lead to the strange sight of a girl carrying violin, walking a hill and laughing her head off in public. There is only one reasonable conclusion.

I AM EXHAUSTED TO THE POINT OF HYSTERIA.

So, in response, here I am, blogging, and drinking a cup of tea (even though its freaking humid in here). Get a caffiene hit so I can study/practise piano YAY. =.=

On a more positive note, today was actually (surprisingly) a very tolerable, even...fun....day? Exchange interview was scary, but over really quickly. It was bad that I had to wait for 15minutes and accumulate stress/anxiety/nervousness. But, science turned out to be really bludgy, and we ended up making an uber cool poster called Suss and co. which is about...suss stuff.

Then Debbie and I went rebel (gasp) to practise piano (oh.). THEN we were REALLY SUSS. SO SUSS IT WAS FUNNY. Ie. wandering suspiciously around the PAC, trying to avoid the principal/Mr Friend at the same time as going to Harmsworth and asking for a key to a practise room. Somehow that lead to us creeping around the dungeons of the bottom floor near the green room...now that was suss.

Conclusion: Debbie + Carrie = Suss. Annie = co. 


History was surprisingly easy, Chinese was so so (which I learnt today is "mama huhu"). I have worked out that my strategy for dealing with College Crow is "ignore at all costs for two weeks - then stress out on the of the meeting - then ignore again." Works fine for me...for a while. English...........

Which brings me to now. It's 6.15pm on the living room clock, and I'm STILL blogging after half an hour. My cup of tea is empty, and I no longer have an excuse to be sitting here. Wasting precious time. Solo performers is tomorrow and I am NOT prepared. Maybe I should go practise...

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment