Thursday, March 10

oblique



Today was somewhat eventful, and definately un-productive.
  • 7-30am start + double maths = tired
  • Typical maths dramas =.=
  • Found out I can actually go to the formal YAYAY
  • Got uber pumped for formal!! 
  • Ate yummy Japanese snacks 
  • Japanese Exchange Interviews...left me feeling QUITE incompetent.  
  • Created a roleplay with Annie in Jap that turned out really stalkerish and pedo and left us really disturbed
  • Got re-pumped for exchange
  • Read the newspaper...
  • Met up with Kath after school and ate all her chips
  • Swam...in lane 2...died...
  • Piano lesson. fun
  • Ate yummy white chocolate and raspberry icecream NOMNOM
  • Did no work =.=
My mum made me realise just how lucky and somewhat spoilt I am. It makes me remember how ungrateful I am for all the cool and great stuffs in my life, not just big things like being able to go on exchange, and going to a good school, but stuff like having two parents, two arms...O_O And having really great friends who are real friends. I just want to say NGAWW I LOVE YOU GUYS. And I'm sorry for all the times that I'm moody, cranky, or not listening to what you're saying. I'm sorry for complaining about stuff that doesn't matter, for making you feel bad, for walking around blindly and not seeing things properly. It's not intentional, I promise.

We're fighting an invisible black and white war. We are the white. They are the black. Technically, we're all yellow. The only problem is, we don't want to be a part of it...  

No comments:

Post a Comment