Tuesday, January 25

Lost in dreams and thoughts of non-reality


I did a lot of thinking today. Mainly in the morning; after I woke up I was still stuck in between the world of dreams and reality...my memories of recent dreaming still lingering even after I woke up. Basically, I was convinced that some unpleasant things that happened to me in my dreams were memories from reality, and I had to re-convince myself that it was all in my head. It happens all the time.

Like when you drift off and dream something really good happened and you wake up in the middle of it. And for one moment, you're happy. And then that moment disappears, and you realise it never even happened...and then you get depressed and you think about it for the rest of the day.

Something like that happened to me today. I have been lost in thought for nearly the whole day over something that happened in the dreamworld. There's one person that I just can't stop thinking or wondering about. Unfortunately, I already came to a conclusion.

It's pretty simple. I'm still living in the past. For some strange reason, I'm still unable to let go of a treasured collection of memories, and I can't move on. I need closure. GIMME CLOSURE. There's a really fine line between reality, dreams, thoughts and memories, and I'm playing "stuck in the mud" in all four...not that I have four legs...

Dear (person who will not be named for humiliation's sake),
One day, I hope I fate will allow us to cross paths so I can actually say the things I wrote down in solitude to your face (except...maybe not the part where I punch you in the face...). Maybe it will be long enough for me to actually get some guts by then...
Until then, thanks a lot for not knowing I exist, jerk.
And hopefully you might be able to give me some closure...you're still a jerk though.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment