Monday, January 3

Cobblestones and Crepes.

30th December, 2010





  • Bought two notebooks and a calender at Typo
  • Watched my pillows...sunbaking.
  • Went to the park I used to call "Panda bear park" and haven't been for ages. It had changed. *photograph edited on picnik*
  • Ate a yummy scallop salad and uber tasty dessert.  
31st December 2010 - New Years Eve...but you knew that already. 




  • Took my dog for a massive walk across the river and to the next suburb and back...
  • ...took a photo of a broken fence on the vintage Kodak Flash Bantam camera...
  • ...passed the infamous B.C.'s former residence...
  • ...and my mum didn't even know i was gone =.=
  • Went to a neighbour's house for dinner before the fireworks and took pictures. Favourite of two wooden pegs on their slightly broken clothes line.
  • I got bored and went for a walk around the block with my dog...
  • ...stopped off at the park and rode down the slide...with my dog.
  • And on the way back, watched as a smiley face was sketched into the fading twilight sky.
  • Watched about 5 episodes of IT crowd between the 9 and 12 pm fireworks
  • Witnessed 2011 go off with a bang...literally. 
  • ...and got bitten alive by mosquitos in the process.
  • Took ages to go to sleep due to extremely loud neighbour behind us having a party. 
1st January 2011
  • Asked mum how she slept (considering the neighbours were partying). She told me they shut up after my dad called the police. O_O
  • Got my new 2011 height marked on my grandpa's special family growth chart which shows almost everyone in our family's height each year
  • ...and found out I only grew 1 cm since the end of 2009.
  • ...and found out my brother grew 5 cm since the end of 2009.
  • Had an epic 10 second arm wrestle with my mum and won. 
  • Watched Mulan. *u*
2nd January 2011
  • Had family friends over. Good = yummy food 
  • Bad = forced to play violin for them =.=
  • Reread The Lovely Bones
  • Finally got the internet working on my laptop again YAY
  • ...as a result discovered kevjumba and watched videos for...a long time.
3rd January ...today
  • Went to the rocks markets and was disappointed by the lack of good stuffs. 
  • Swam at the local pool, 50 laps. 
  • ...and possibly dislocated knee for a moment in the 27th lap.
  • Had dinner at another neighbour's house, was surprised that I actually had quite a good time.
  • ...because I went hyper with the kiddy toy sets. 
  • Discovered one of my friends is a YOUTUBE STAR!!! Congratulations to that friend!! 
  • ...and was inspired to create a Youtube account. 

No comments:

Post a Comment