Saturday, January 22

I have a crush on TIM TAM CRUSHES :)




Picture #1 and #3 edited on picnik.com


Had a lovely day with Deb yesterday! Went thrifting in Vinnies and scored a cute little $1 Porcupine for my desk and a pretty $2 photo frame. Had an encounter with Stargirl and a really cute vintage dress that I didn't get. Then we chilled for ages in glorious Gloria Jeans with our Tim Tam Crushes - with a half shot of coffee in each! It was sooooo yummy and delish and refreshing and perfect...heaven in a plastic cup >.< The person at the counter was so friendly we got the shot for free!! thumbs up for freebies :) "youtube language"


It's a really nice day today. Took some experimenting photos in the yard with Lucy, my beautiful puppy. Looking forward to next week! (except its closer to school...and I have to start taking violin lessons again. Joy of my life.)

Happy Saturdays! Carrie 

No comments:

Post a Comment