Tuesday, April 12

My Delicious Tofu.


Today was so much funnnnnnn!! Went to chink camp at school and met heaps of new people and learnt...somewhat very little chinese *thumbs up*

During the day, although I did learn some Chinese (hopefully...) I discovered some other interesting things:

  • Ascham people are actually really nice!! This goes against my prejudices via the news about cyber-bullying disasters at Ascham...
  • Not everyone in the world is randomly uber-uber pro at Chinese! There are some "normal" non-pro people out there like me so I don't feel so nooby. 
  • Guys can be nice too. And there's nothing scary about them. 
  • BUT some people are really, REALLY creepy. (JO you know what I mean...)
  • When you are in the middle of being happy, you don't know that you're happy ie. (身在福中不知福MWAHAHA MY CHINESE SKILLSSS
  • Tofu and rice tastes very nice.
  • I don't like Jay Chou's singing. Or rapping. 
  • My iPod is dying...
  • Apparently, at guy schools, if you do cross country then you're a "dropkick" (what the...??)
  • Everyone somehow knows Jo or is scared of Jo. 

I feel a compulsion to finish of this post neatly. But two tries, and I can't do it properly so I guess you should probably stop reading now because this sentence doesn't go anywhere. See?

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment