Wednesday, April 20

Because I'm bored and a little bit tired.


Despite a really good yesterday and a pretty good morning, come midday the day became considerably more crap. (what sort of grammar is that?! oh well...). I don't really want to talk about it, but it led to me helping my brother practise violin for AN HOUR AND A HALF. 

Now I am so mentally drained I can't get myself to do work. ARGH my whole life at the moment is violin - when I'm not practising, I'm either doing general knowledge or helping my brother (cos if I don't I'll apparently be "grounded for life" and if we fight - even if its his fault I'm "grounded for life.")

SIGGGGHHH. I know that it is actually paying off, because I am getting slightly better at being "nicer" to be brother (so I don't get grounded for life =.=) and I have been told that I am getting more rock-like.

"SUPER ROCK TO THE MAXXX."

What else is new? 
  • I've learnt a lot of new computer slang: 
    • LMAO
    • wbu
    • nvm
    • orly?
    • etc.
  • Holidays are nearly over and I STILL haven't done the most important and urgent tasks 
    • English speech (shudder - dies in a corner)
    • Studies essay and presentation (resurrects - dies again)
    • General knowledge (no energy to die again)
  • Swearing is becoming more and more frequent - particular because my source of swearing is either playing the violin, thinking about violin, thinking about schoolwork or helping my brother - and I can't do anything it...but swear when no one is looking.
  • My grandparents 50th Anniversary is tomorrow night and I forgot to to get them something. ****...
  • met up with Audrey on monday and made a new friend! SO MUCH FUN
  • Discovered a new boost drink "Lychee crush" or somefing like that...omg...it was really goood...
  • Have been swinging between "desperate to get back to school" and "clinging on to the holidays for dear life"
This post is so meaningless. I should stop before it gets any worse... 

END OF POST. Full stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment