Friday, July 15

Tea is for Thursday


Our beloved dog making friends with a pig. Ngawww so naive.

[I actually wrote this yesterday...but then blogger screwed up and I couldn't exactly change the title to "Tea is for FRIDAY" could I?]

Thursday

So its's been a nice, quiet holiday for once. Ironically, it's going to get busy tomorrow... -sigh-
Had a lovely day yesterday (aside from the gloomy lack of sunshine and icy chilled winds) at the library yesterday, followed by a slightly ordinary salad but a sweet Gloria Jeans style indulgence. And today, I went on a brief but fun shopping spree with my mum and quite un-enthusiastic brother...soz mate. Somewhat splurged on stuff, so I'm feeling guilty (or maybe just appreciative?).

Snuggled up in a warm scarf, it seems fitting that my craving is for tea. One of the greatest pleasures in my mind is of sipping a warm but not scorching, mug of sweet tea laced with swirls of creamy milk. And a good book.

These photos, although irrelevant (not that this blog has any unity anyway) are of mainly nature - trees, waves, grass, a dog and quite a lot of barbed wire.










Moo.
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment